Thursday, October 16, 2008

McCain for President

I am a strong supporter of Senator McCain for President of the United States of America!!!! He is a true hero and exemplar of what a leader should be. He has led by example through his family life, morals, character, military career and service in office. He proves that he always puts Country First and to this single mom of four beautiful children that is who I want leading this amazing country of ours. Let us all remember that men and women died for our right to live in a free society where we can all have voices. Let your voice shout out on election day and be an example to your posterity that loyal public servants and dedicated countrymen can be GREAT LEADERS!!!!! Vote for John McCain.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Right now I am sticking with McCain! It is so hard to make decisions since you can't trust the media!

Stephanie said...

I didn't know you had a blog, I happened upon it on Cindy's blog, do you mind if I add you?